The Wheelylift Salsa
The Wheelylift Salsa, the new bicycle rack from Wheelylift. The characteristics of the Wheelylift Salsa are as follows. The Salsa is a budget-friendly bicycle rack with or without a tie-down facility and meets the quality requirements of FietsParKeur for enclosed spaces. With the optional tie-down facility, the rack also meets the requirements of FietsParKeur for public spaces. In addition, the rack is available in various lengths.
- Heart-to-heart size 37.5 cm.
- Single-sided rack length: number of places x 37.5 cm. Space required: rack length + 37.5 cm.
- Length double-sided rack: number of places x 18.75 cm. Space required: rack length + 18.75 cm.
- Placing bicycles high-low.
- Wheel holders of ø 12 mm solid round steel and sheet steel of 4 mm thick, placed on a frame of angle profile (angle sign) 35 x 35 x 3.5 mm.
- Front-wheel clamping is approximately 36% of the wheel circumference. Hot-dip galvanized NEN-EN-ISO 1461.
- They can be Placed loose.
- Different heart to heart sizes.
- Single or double sided.
- Frame of 3 mm bent sheet steel against the accumulation of litter.
- Powder coating in different RAL colours.
- Fixing anchors for street anchoring.
- Foundation of concrete blocks.
- Tie-down device ø33.7 x 2.65 mm pipe with a tie-down bracket made of ø16 mm solid round steel:
- Hot-dip galvanized NEN-EN-ISO 1461
- Optionally powder coated in different RAL colours
- Height at the top of the attachment device approx. 86 cm
- Can also be applied afterwards.